Monday, October 29, 2012

'
HI HI HI HI HI 

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT , BUT I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING .
i wont talk bout life , cos it just bores me . 
currently listening to as long as you love me by bieber , i dont know why im listening to his song -.-'  he just annoying .
i just dont understand how people can love him so much ohya include my boyfriend . i dont like bieber so much .
i am starving here at home alone , actually there are leftovers in the refrigerator ,but im just plain lazy to heat it up . i just dont want to stand up and walk to the kitchen , im just lazy . i just want to sit here infront of my laptop the whole day . well , imma princess.
too many just , but i just love 'just' so just bare with me . he he he . 
ahaa mok's birthday is just 2 days ahead . umm umm im excited \^^/ im excited as if its my birthday hehe . oh but ofcourse im more sexcited for my birthday as parents organising birthday celebration for meh ! \^^/ but it's funny that mom bought stuff for decorations like as if her daughter is turning 2 instead of 20 ! seriously , for those who are invited , you'll be suprised ! there are cartoon caracters all over and yeah , GOODIE BAGS ! hahaha it's cute though . oh you guys just dont say that i am acting cute or something bcs i just dont care but i am cute . hahah joking :B
I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IM BLABBERING ABOUT OMG , I JUST NEED FOODS ! bye