Wednesday, November 14, 2012



im just lost . i dont know what's going on . i don't know what i've been doing for this 20 years of living . im just wasting my time .
i got to admit that i am so far away from the almighty , i wasted 20 years of living by not obeying him . i am the most sinful,weak and humble servant and at most times i forget. i need someone to slap and wake me up for stop thinking that i'm better than everyone else because i am definitely not.ya Allah, i seek refuge from all feelings of pride and ungreatfulness towards what you've given me. 

ya Allah , please open my heart my mind to for me to get closer to you . as i know , you know me the best and whatever you've prepared for me is certainly the best . please soften my heart and give me the strengh to overcome all the obstacles. for he does not test his servants without it being a sign of his love ..