Thursday, June 13, 2013

You fill all the space in my mind and heart.










babe ,
Thank you loving me for who I am. Thanks for making me laugh and smile when i’m sad or have a bad day. I still get excited when I see your name pop up on my phone. You’re always on my mind . Babe, you know I love you and I tell you everyday to remind you, but you’ll never know how much I love you because my love for you can’t be expressed in words. I know I’m not the best, but I’ll always be here for you if you let me. How I wish that I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with you? You’re the first and last person I want in my life. No amount of distance, pain, fights or differences in opinion can break our bond. We’re like the best of friends and the deepest of lovers.When I am with you, it feels like a dream come true. You are my angel from heaven. I love you. I cannot find words to tell you how much I love you. You mean everything to me. Please stay by my side forever. I cannot possibly think of loving anyone else the way I love you. I cannot imagine my life without you. Or relationship is like that of Tom and Jerry show. We tease each other, knock each other down, chase each other, irritate each other terribly but we can never live this life without one another.You know my darkest secrets and my happiest moments you see me more often at my worst than at my best.  You are my strength and my weakness, my joy and my headache I am so thankful And glad .You make me fall for you everyday, over and over again.  want you to know how much I appreciate all of the things you do for me. you make me feel needed, wanted, and cared about. You are absolutely amazing. the most amazing person I have ever met. You always make sure i’m smiling, laughing, and having a good time. When I am in your arms i feel so safe and it makes me think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing boyfriend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have the most caring heart. For once in my life I feel beautiful and wanted. It is unbelievable how I can be myself around you and feel so close to you, I feel like I have known you forever! I couldn’t imagine my life without you. I may not be the nicest or the best girlfriend sometimes, and I promise you that I will treat you how you deserve to be treated from now on..  I’ve never felt this way about anyone in my life. I’ve never had second thoughts or regrets about us. With all the tears and trouble we’ve been through its worth it because I got to share my heart with you! You’ve opened my eyes to love and true happiness!Baby, i’m glad that you came into my life. I love you! I just love everything about you, your magical eyes, the sound of your voice and your gentle touch! I cant stop thinking about you when were apart! you mean the world to me, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.once again, I love you babe .